How To Write Post On Blog

As I promise to my readers that I'll explain how to build a blog and earn revenue from Google Ad-sense by awesome contents. In last post I explained "Starting Blog With Blogger" and now In this particular post I'll explain how to write post in your blog. Writing on blog is always interesting, if you know the right way of writing blog post you will always come with a awesome post for your blog's readers. Writing articles for blog can be tough if you are not good in English or you don't have idea about what to write and how to write for your blog's readers. But with a creative mind and positive thinking you can start writing.

Never expect a post to be perfect but it''ll improve day by day.
Never hunt for visitors and Google ad-sense in starting of your blog. One of my friend started a blog after doing copy paste from my blog he wanted to go for Google ad-sense. Google ad-sense will never be approve on a blog which contents are copied paste. Always try to write your own words on your blog. Trust me your readers will love reading your articles.

After creating a blog on blogger which is owned by Google you need to write articles. Blog's articles should be written in a good number of words and free from grammatical  and spelling mistakes. Evaluate your objective and then start writing. After completing a article you should review it by third person.


How to write a post on blog

  •   Sign-in on blogger.com.
  •   Follow the below steps:-
  1. After sign-in you will see a page like this. Click on name of your blog or choose "New Post" options from right side of drop down list from right side.



      2. Click on New post.



      3.  Write a Title for your Post.




      4.  Write your content now.



      5.  Click on  Publish to post this in your blog. You can also click on Save and publish it later.


Thats all. Follow me, In my next article I'll tell how to create pages of blog. Thanks keep rising & shining.

Written By Swaraj Rai.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home