Google Adsense PIN Mail Issue (SOLVED)

Hey I’m Google Adsense publisher for last 3 months and like every publisher I also like to make good money from my blog. When I earned 10 $ from adsense I got a red notice on top of my adsense account saying that I have to apply for PIN (Personal Identification Number) to verify my address. I had applied for my first PIN and waited for 4 weeks but I couldn't get it. I was worried but I felt some relax when I came to know that I can apply 2 more times (You can apply 3 times for your adsense PIN to verify your address).
Again I did the same, applied and waited 4 weeks but no luck. L I was stressed. I had feared that I would lose all my earning and my hard work will be worthless. Mean while, applied for 3rd PIN and searching for anything that help me about getting my adsense PIN or any way to get my adsense address approved.



WHERE CAN I GET HELP ABOUT ADSENSE PIN VERIFICATION ISSUE


Thanks to Google, who provide groups where we can disscuss all our problems and Google’s employ respond to the questions. In such a group I read that publisher  can contact Google Adsense Team after applied for 3rd PIN mail. Now question is how to contact adsense team to get your address verified?

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DON’T GET MY PIN MAIL EVEN IN 3rd ATTEMPT


When I applied for 3rd PIN there was a short notice below that says “ If you couldn’t get you PIN within 4 weeks, contact us through this form.” It is not exactly what notice says but it’ll be similar to this.

HOW TO CONTACT WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE TEAM


Apply for 3rd PIN mail and wait for 4 weeks. After that click on form link which will be below PIN insertion option. You have to enter your payee name, e-mail address, adsense publisher id and upload a scanned government issued ID like Voter ID, Passport, Bank statement, Driving license but ID must have clear and same matching name and address with your adsense account information. After filling these details, click on submit. That’s all, now grab a cup of coffee and you’ll get a mail from adsense team saying that you no longer need of PIN. It can take up to take 48 hours to get respond.

I DIDN’T GET ANY MAIL WITHIN 48 HOURS WHAT TO DO


If you didn’t get any respond from adsense team within 48 hours, go to google forum and post your issue. User of adsense forum will flag it for you, then google adsense employ will respond and they will make your address verified.

That’s all for now, Happy earning.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home