Woo my friend: Application That Connect Singles On Facebook For Dating

There are several Dating websites as popular business on Internet but I came across another one on Facebook as “Woo my friend” applicaton. Woo my friend is an application that connects singles for dating. Woo my friend App uses facebook search mechanism to find and set up a date for singles.




How Woo my friend app works:


This application automatically fetch user information and fills up a requisite form.



This is followed by a request to invite friends.



There is an application’s dashboard that keep track of activities and from whom people want to connect with.



Search tab in find  section of application let singles find their right match.



What I think about woo my friend app?


Woo my friend is quite simple to use and using a dating app on social platform seem to be a great idea.  It already has over 24,000 users and is still growing. I think its good time to switch from finding friends to finding “someone special” on Facebook! J
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home