Should I Buy Hosting From Godaddy?

Buying hosting as newbie is always not easy job because you may get stuck in hidden Terms Conditions of hosting companies. I have bought hosting from Godaddy with 52% off on it but after login to my hosting account I came to know that there is only limited resources I have got and if I need more I have to pay.


I have bought Economy hosting of Godaddy which say that I will have Unlimited unlimited domains, unlimited storage etc but when it comes to the resources like physical memory, they have only provide 500mb and for more I have to pay monthly or yearly basis. This was the hidden condition. So if you are planning to buy hosting I’ll recommend you to buy deluxe plan which include premium DNS and 1 year of SSL certificate.





Delux plan has its own benefits because these days Google said that they’ll rank secured websites (https) higher in compared to unsecured (http). So buying an SSL certificate also cost you more if you bought economy hosting.



Do you know any good hosting which cost less and provide more reliable services? Please let us know. Your comments are always welcomed. Thanks.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home