Remove Read More/Continue/More About From Static Page Of Blog

Finally I got rid of stupid More About tag on my static pages. Actually I changed my blog template today and got stuck with More About (its just like read more/continue) tag on my static pages. You know it was really annoying because whenever i click on a static page it open like summary but why summary when page is already expanded. So after few research on my new template's code I had resolve this read more tag issue. 

Follow below steps to remove read more/continue/more about tag on static page:

1- First Go to Dashboard.

2- Click on Template and take backup of your template.

3- Click on Edit HTML.

4- Expand Widget Templates.

5- Press CTRL+F and search for below code

<div class='post-body entry-content'>

6- Add this code below the above code

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;static_page&quot;'><br/> <data:post.body/> <b:else/>

7- Again search for below code

<div style='clear: both;'/> <!-- clear for photos floats --> 

8- Add this code above that code

</b:if>

9- Click on Save Template.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home